Save the date!
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday November 23rd, in Reading. More details to follow.
This page will serve as a placeholder for all links to the event registration, updated agendas, related social events etc.
URL for this page will be easy to remember as CRMUG.UK/20161123 (simply this site/event date as yyyymmdd), and we will use this format so that each event has a placeholder page you can easily find.
Registration is not yet open for this event.
You can add this to your calendar now in order to make sure you are reminded nearer the time to come back to this page:
Agenda will be worked out and finalised over the summer – follow @CRMUGUK on twitter for updates.
Call for speakers
Do you have an interesting story to tell about how you use CRM in innovative ways?
Could you share your technical experience with your peers?
Have you found some useful tips and tricks you could show other users?
Then please get in touch via CRMUG-at-meteorit.co.uk
We need speakers for a whole range of topics such as:
- project and change management best practices
- user adoption ideas
- tips and tricks for users of all levels
- customising CRM using out-of-the-box tools
- extending CRM and developing plugins
- managing upgrades, migrations
- data quality, import and export, de-duplication and integration approaches
- charting and data visualisation
- using CRM + other Office 365 applications – SharePoint, Exchange, Excel, Power BI etc.
- performance tuning and troubleshooting
If you have some great ideas or stories to share, please let us know! We will give you loads of support to help you plan and deliver an excellent presentation to benefit our CRM user Group community.
This meeting will be at Microsoft’s UK HQ in Reading.
Thames Valley Park